- CASS (Center for Accommodations and Support Services)
- The Center for Accommodations and Support Services (CASS) aspires to provide students with disabilities, accommodations and support services to help them pursue their academic, graduation, and career goals.
- MSSC (Military Student Success Center)
- The Military Student Success Center (MSSC) serves the military-affiliated community of El Paso, Fort Bliss and beyond as the epicenter for success at The University of Texas at El Paso. Through collaborative effort, the MSSC ensures student success by achieving academic, social and professional development from admissions to graduation.
- Purple Pages
- The mission of The Purple Pages of El Paso is to connect LGBTQ individuals and families in the Paso del Norte region with high quality culturally sensitive health care and social services.
- Borderland Rainbow Center
- The Borderland Rainbow Center’s mission is to create a community space in which lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, intersex (LGBTQI) people and their allies can heal, grow, and empower themselves and others.
- SSSP (Student Support Services Program)
- The Student Support Services Program’s mission is to provide a rich and comfortable environment where students acquire the tools needed to succeed in college, which will empower them to overcome challenges in order to achieve their academic and post-graduate goals.
- UTEP Food Pantry
- Founded in 2014, the UTEP Food Pantry offers support and assistance to UTEP students who are dealing with food insecurity. At UTEP, we recognize that food insecurity is an obstacle to student success and think it's crucial that students' basic needs are being met.
If you or your organization would like to be included in our resource page please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org