MineTracker is our online database of student organizations, engagement opportunities, and campus events! Whether you’re interested in finding an event to attend, joining a student organization, or starting your own, MineTracker is for YOU!
Student organizations use MineTracker to:
- Register their organizations
- Request events
- Communicate with members
- Share information
- Store documents
- manage community service hours
- Host elections, and more!
Individual students, faculty & staff can:
- Learn about and join student organizations
- Discover events and programs
- RSVP for events
- Apply for awards and internships!
The MineTracker events calendar has plenty of opportunities for you to get involved. This calendar has events hosted by student organizations and campus departments.
Click on any event below to learn more and RSVP!