Distance Spanish Placement: Option 1 Instructions
Print and review the Distance Spanish Placement Testing Request form
Pay the test fee ($15). This must be done online with a credit or debit card. Instructions are below.
Note: A non-refundable convenience fee of $3.50 will be applied for online payments.
THE TEST FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE.
Online Payment Instructions
- Go to https://registerblast.com/utep
- In Step 1 "Choose A Group", select Distance Testing
- In Step 2 "Choose an exam", select Distance Spanish Placement
- In Step 3, enter your required information
- In Step 4, read the acknowledgements thoroughly and check the "I agree..." checkbox
- In Step 5, enter the required information (all fields are required).
- Confirm the amount is correct ($18.50)
- Click on the green "Add to Cart" button
- Verify the amount and click on the green "Ready to checkout?" button
- Complete payment information and press Continue
- When payment is completed successfully, you will receive a confirmation email with your payment and test information
IMPORTANT: When payment is complete, forward a copy of the confirmation email as proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a testing voucher.
Complete the Distance Spanish Placement Testing Request form. You will only need to fill in the Student Information portion of the form and include your payment information.
Return the completed form to the UTEP Student Assessment & Testing Office either by fax 915-747-8013 or scan the form and return it as an email attachment to email@example.com.
Upon approval, you will be sent the instructions needed to complete your exam.
NOTE: The Distance Spanish Placement Testing Request form is only valid for 30 days from when it is received by the Testing Coordinator. If you do not complete the exam within this 30 day period, you will have to complete Steps 1 and 2 again before you can reschedule.