Distance Spanish Placement: Option 1 Instructions
OPTION #1 INSTRUCTIONS
- Print out the attached Distance Spanish Placement Testing Request form.
- The next step is to pre-pay the $15 exam fee to UTEP. This must be done online with a credit or debit card by following the steps that follow:
Online Payment Instructions:
- Navigate to the online UTEP testing payment website at: http://testingpayment.utep.edu
- Select the ‘Placement Tests’ link in the right column
- Select ‘Spanish Lang. Test’ by clicking on the green ‘Add to Cart’ button. Make double sure you are selecting the correct exam.
- Verify that you have selected one Spanish Language Test for a total of $15 and then click on ‘Checkout’
- Enter your email address. NOTE: This email address is where your payment confirmation will be sent so double check that it is correct. You must receive a payment confirmation email to be approved to complete the Spanish Placement exam. Without payment confirmation you cannot test. After verifying that your email is correct click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Fill in the required fields for your billing information and verify the amount to be charged to your credit or debit card.
- Click on the green ‘Continue’ button to complete the transaction.
- You will receive a payment confirmation email. On the confirmation email find the 12 digit Reference number and write it on the Proctor Testing Request form in the field labeled ‘UTEP Payment Confirmation Reference number’.
- Fill out the attached Distance Spanish Placement Testing Request form. You will only need to fill in the Student Information portion of the form and include your reference number as proof of your test fee payment. Return the completed form to the UTEP Student Assessment & Testing office either by fax 915-747-8013 or scan the form and return it as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon approval, you will be sent the instructions needed to complete your exam.