Need a Test Proctored?
Services for UTEP alumni and the El Paso community
The Student Testing Office serves as a test center for universities or agencies that offer correspondence courses.
Who can take a proctored exam?
These services are offered to students who need to take tests from other schools or agencies. Both paper-pencil and computer-based (CBT) formats are available.
If your exam is paper-based: Request that your test be sent to UTEP Student Testing
The student must request that the test be sent to the Student Testing Office at The University of Texas at El Paso. Allow at least one week for your test to arrive before scheduling your exam. DO NOT SCHEDULE YOUR PROCTORING SERVICE UNTIL TEST IS RECEIVED.
The test should be mailed to:
University of Texas at El Paso
Student Testing Office
500 W. University Avenue
Academic Advising Center Bldg.,Suite 127
El Paso, TX 79968
If your exam is computer-based: DO NOT SCHEDULE YOUR PROCTORING SERVICE UNTIL internet based exam has been set up.
Contact the Testing Coordinator at UTEP for more information at (915)747-6633 or by email email@example.com.
You will be required to pay the test administration fee of $30. The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. The test administration fee for an off-schedule test is $45.
Proctored dates are Tuesday and Thursdays at 8:30am and 1:30pm. If you wish to be proctored at a different time please let the Testing Coordinator at UTEP for more information at (915)747-6633 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE TEST FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE.
Note: A non-refundable convenience fee of $3.50 will be applied for online payments.
Online Payment Instructions:
- Go to https://registerblast.com/utep
- In Step 1 "Choose A Group", select Correspondence Fee
- In Step 2 "Choose an exam", select Correspondence Fee
- In Step 3, enter your required information
- In Step 4, read thoroughly and check the box to agree to the guideline acknowledgements
- In Step 5, enter the required information.
- Click "Add to Cart"
- if the amount is correct, click on the green "Ready to checkout" button
- Verify the amount and click on the green "Continue" button
- Complete payment information and press Continue
- When payment is completed successfully, you will receive a confirmation email
On the day of the test
Report to the Student Testing Office 15 minutes early for check-in. You will be required to present an official, unexpired identification card with a current photo.
If you arrive late and without valid identification, you may not be admitted.
The Testing Coordinator will finalize the steps to ensure that the test is completed and will communicate to the instructor of any final steps. If you have any other questions please contact Testing Coordinator at UTEP for more information at (915)747-6633 or by email email@example.com.