The COVID-19 outbreak means students, faculty and staff are away from one of the most picturesque campuses in the county. But you can still insert Miner spirit into your daily video interactions with others as you work remotely.
Here are a few UTEP backgrounds for you to use:
- Zoom backgrounds
- Desktop backgrounds
- Zoom backgrounds – Athletics
- Zoom backgrounds – Interdisciplinary Research Building (IDRB)
Zoom / Desktop BackgroundsClick on link to download.
Instructions on how to set up virtual backgrounds on Zoom
- Open Zoom.
- In a Zoom meeting, click the ^ arrow located next to the start/stop video button. Click "choose a virtual background."
- Click the + button to add image.
- Select zoom background file and you’re all set!
For additional information on Zoom virtual backgrounds, please visit: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/210707503-Virtual-Background