- Office furniture and other office items moved from one administrative or academic location to another
- Office furniture and other office items moved within the same office (rearrange office furniture)
- Equipment and materials
- Archive records
- Heavy specialized equipment
UTEP Facilities Services serves all departments within the University in a fair and equitable manner. Every effort is made to schedule moves within the time period requested. Please be aware that lead time of at least one week is required and that moves are handled in the order in which they are requested.
To request this service, submit a request through our Service Desk. Please include the following details if available:
- Contact name and number of department individual designated to coordinate the move
- Detailed list of items to be moved including present location of items
- Location to which items will be moved
- Special considerations (example, desk hutch needs to be dismantled by carpenter shop prior to move)
- Approximate move date. Please allow appropriate lead time of at least one week.
Hourly rate for moving services is $19.80. Archival Moves are done free of charge. Please contact the Records Management Office before you schedule an archival move.