Accepted Payment Methods
Online at Pete's Payment Options:
- Credit Card (1.9% fee will apply)
- E-Check (no fee)
Only cash and paper checks are accepted.
Cashiers are located at the 1st floor of the Mike Loya Academic Services Building.
Pay your Tuition Online!
Here are all of the things you can access using the Student Account Features of Pete's Payment Options:
Student Account Center
- Check your balance.
- Make a payment towards your balance.
- View your payment history.
- Store your payment methods for quick and easy payment.
- As a student, provide permission to others (parents, employers, etc) to view your bill and make payments.
- View and print your billing statement.
Payment Plan Management
- Enroll in a payment plan so you can pay your balance in installments.
- View your current payment plan status.
- Make a payment toward one of your installments.
- View your payment plan agreement.
Payment plan is a quick and simple way to pay off your tuition and secure your class schedule.
This option defers your initial down payment and divides your remaining tuition and fees into equal payments.
A book loan is a short-term loan that is available at the beginning of each semester. This is not a cash option. Funds are directed to your Miner Gold Card and can be used only at the UTEP Bookstore. To apply visit the UTEP Automatic Loan Applications page.
A third-party is an entity which guarantees payment of tuition and/or fees on behalf of a student with whom it has a relationship. Examples of a third party are:
- City, County, State or Federal Government
- Military Units
- Foreign Governments
- Private Organizations
For non- military students:
Step 1: Download Statement of Understanding from Resources--> Statement of Understanding (SOU)
Step 2: Complete and sign
Step 3: Attach additional paperwork if needed
Step 4: Submit completed SOU form and additional paperwork via e-mail to email@example.com
For military students and their dependents:
Student Business Services no longer requires a SOU form. Contact Military services at 747-5342 or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for pre-certification requirements.
UTEP has partnered with Flywire in order to streamline the process of international payments. Flywire allows you to pay securely from any country and any bank, generally in your home currency.
By making your payment with Flywire you can:
- Track your payments from start to finish
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Contact their multilingual customer support team with any questions, day or night
Watch a tutorial on Flywire below: