Student Support Center
Welcome to the Student Support Center
– UTEP's College of Health Sciences Advising Office!
The Student Support Center (SSC) is dedicated to providing a quality advising experience. This website is intended to act as a supplement to the advising services offered to College of Health Sciences (CHS) students. It aims to provide students with the tools and resources needed to make the best academic decisions possible.
Our Academic Advisors assist CHS Students with the following:
- Academic Advising
- Changing Majors
- Applying for Graduation
- Improving Academic Performance
- Updating Personal Degree Plans
- Understanding Course Requirements
- Answering General Questions about CHS and UTEP Policy
Call 915-747-7234 to schedule an Appointment.
Appointments are Available Monday through Friday for the following inquires:
- Changing Majors into the Health Sciences
- Exploring Health Science Majors
- Academic Probation, Suspension and Reinstatement
- Assistance with the ROTC 104-R form
For all other issues, walk-ins are accepted. Walk-In Hours are 9-11 AM and 2-4 PM on specific days. Please view the Calendar for walk-in availability