The objective of UTEP’s College of Education Department of Teacher Education is to develop educators who:
- demonstrate mastery as professional educators
- are leaders in communities of learners in their educational settings
- reflect on their practice through systematic inquiries and action research
- found their practices in the knowledge of scholarship in their fields of education
Graduate Advising Coordinators:
- Bilingual Education (face-to-face) – Alberto Esquinca, Ph.D.
- Early Childhood Education – Alyse Hachey, Ph.D.
- Literacy Education – Erika Mein, Ph.D.
- Educational Technology – Daniel Tillman, Ph.D.
- Science Education – William Medina-Jerez, Ph.D.
- Math Education – Olga Kosheleva, Ph.D.
- Dual Credit Speech – Maria Teresa de la Piedra, Ph.D.
- Dual Credit Math/Science – Mourat Tchoshanov, Ph.D.
- Dual Credit English– Erika Mein, Ph.D.
- Dual Credit History– Tim Cashman, Ph.D.
- UTEP Connect Online (Bilingual Education/Early Childhood) – Rey Reyes, Ph.D. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Contact the TED Graduate Advising Office: