Miner Alert is the University’s emergency alert notification system and used to immediately contact you during urgent or emergency situations with useful information and updates by sending text messages to your:
- E-mail account (work, home, other, etc.)
- Wireless device (cell phone, Smartphone)
- Be sure to register your cell phone in the Miner Alert link in your MYUTEP.edu page.
To Receive Emergency Alerts via Miner Alert:
- Go to MYUTEP.edu
- Sign into your MYUTEP.edu account, click on the drop down arrow next to your name.
- Click on the Miner Alert tab and enter your cell number in the box indicated.
- If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the helpdesk at (915) 747-4357 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org