Call for Workshop Proposals: Hispanic Linguistics Symposium 2019
Date: October 24-26, 2019
Location: El Paso, TX, USA
Abstract submission deadline: May 3rd, 2019
Would you like to teach a workshop at HLS?
Workshops are 1:30 hr. long. Guidelines for proposals are as follows:
- Proposals should be anonymous, not exceeding 500 words (not including title), with a second page reserved for examples, tables and references.
- Authors giving a workshop can also submit one abstract for a joint or individual presentation/poster.
- Authors should specify the title of the workshop, area of research, name, academic affiliation, and email in the form within the abstract submission system.
- Proposals must be submitted through EasyAbstracts (EasyAbs): http://linguistlist.org/easyabs/HLS2019
On the abstract submission area select the option “workshop” under “Abstract classification 1”.
- Deadline to submit proposals is May 3rd, 2019.
Notifications will be sent out by August 1st 2019.