How to Apply
Applications are now being accepted for our North American Mobility Program.
The following information/documentation must be included in your application:
- Download the Application Form (DOC | PDF). This form must accompany your other documents
- Application essay (2 pages maximum; 12pt Times New Roman) addressing the following question:
What do you hope to gain from your study abroad? Write about the educational and cultural experiences you expect at the university of your choice. Please indicate if you have any relevant experiences and/or volunteer activities.
- Unofficial UTEP Transcript (An official transcript will be required upon acceptance)
- Reference letter from one professor discussing academic ability and maturity to travel abroad
- Short résumé (1 page)
- Reference letter and other materials must be sent to:
Dr. Gaspare Genna
Director of North American Studies
Department of Political Science
The University of Texas at El Paso
500 W. University Ave.
El Paso, Texas 79968
or emailed to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING DEADLINES:
October 1 for spring semester study abroad
March 1 for fall semester study abroad
Successful candidates will be required to complete all necessary paperwork for admission and housing at their host university, as well as participate in all required activities mandated by UTEP’s Study Abroad Office.