Post Job Openings
Job listings are posted in Job Mine, an online database management system available to UTEP students and alumni who are members of the UTEP Alumni Association. Job Mine allows you to specify application instructions, whether students can apply to the job in Job Mine for your review, direct students to your website, or to contact your representative directly. We ask that you allow 24 to 48 hours (business days only) to activate the job.
To post a job:
- Log in to your Employer account in Job Mine
- From the Home Page, click “Job Postings” on the menu ribbon
- New Job: Click the green plus sign above “Add”
- To Re-open a previous posting: Click the paper icon in the “Copy to New Posting” column
- Complete all required fields for the job posting and click “Save” at the bottom.
- Your position will be viewable by students once our office has reviewed and approved the posting. The approval process can take 1- 4 business days.
For questions regarding job listings, please contact Mr. Fred Connelly at 915-747-7403 or email@example.com
The University Career Center does not allow job listings by third party recruiters. Refer to our Employer Guidelines.