Career Conversation Café Past Videos
Made it May Challenge | May 14th – May 21st | Class of 2020 & 2021 are eligible
Enter to win 1 of 8 prizes by completing the University Career Center Survey either at at the Sun Bowl on May 14th or 15th (2 Entries) or at utep.edu/careers May 16th - May 21st (1 Entry).
Drawing will be on Instagram Live (@utepcareers) on June 1st.
This service is currently unavailable due to remote work setting.
Tips for taking your headshot at home.
- Use a high-resolution image
- Make sure your face takes up 60% of the frame
- Pick a photo that looks like you
- Be the only person in the picture
- Get someone else to take the picture for you
- Choose the right expression
- Avoid distracting backgrounds
- Wear what you would wear to work or an interview
- Take the photo in soft, natural light
- Use filters wisely
WATCH: Pro Headshots with your cellphone HERE
The Career Center in conjunction with the Student Engagement and Leadership Center host a dining etiquette experience called Miner Manners to prepare students for an interview over a meal. We invite you to register for this special event hosted during the spring semester.