Copy Center Orders
This procedure is issued to provide University departments with guidance when submitting copy specialty orders to the copy center for duplication.
This procedure is issued in accordance with The Texas Constitution Section 21, Article XVI, and UT System.
- Requestor makes contact with Copy Center to discuss the specifications for the order (document type, paper type, copy type, layout, size, processes, quantity, finishing requirements, pricing, timeline, deadlines, completion date, delivery options, etc).
- Copy Center will provide the requestor with a quote for copies and services.
- University requestor provides requisition with signature authority approval to start production process.
- Copy Center submits a proof copy with an approval form to the requestor for verification and proofing.
- Requestor returns a signed approval form approving the final proof.
- Copy Center will deliver finished product to requestor.
This administrative procedure applies to all University departments.
Specialty Order – A print order such as customized brochures, pamphlets, flyers, orders requiring design, layout and proofs.
Associate Vice President, Purchasing & General Services
Last Updated: March 11, 2020