Foundation Center Online
The Center for Civic Engagement in partnership with the UTEP Library is a Cooperating Collection site through the Foundation Center. As a site, we provide free access to online databases of active national funders as well as print resources on location.
Learn more To access these resources, visit the UTEP Library, Reference Desk, 2nd Floor.
Online directories are available to the public for free. You may access these directories at the UTEP Library. Visit the Reference Desk on the second floor for assistance on how to access the databases. If you need assistance using the database, contact the CCE. We offer trainings at least twice a year.
Foundation Directory Online Professional Profiles of more than 100,000 U.S. grantmakers and 2.4 million grants inFoundation Directory Online Professional,the most comprehensive database of its kind
Foundation Grants to Individuals Online a one-of-a-kind database of nearly 10,000 foundation and public charity programs that provide support for students, artists, researchers, and other individual grant seekers.
The following publications through the Foundation Center are available for use that the UTEP Library. You may visit the library during their hours of operation. The Grant Library section is available near the Reference Desk on the second floor.
- After the Grant: The Nonprofit’s Guide to Good Stewardship (2010)
- America’s Nonprofit Sector, 3rd ed. (2012)
- Board Member’s Book (2003)
- The Foundation Center’s Guide to Proposal Writing, 6th ed. (2012)
- The Foundation Directory (2012)
- The Foundation Directory, Part 2 (2012)
- The Foundation Directory Supplement (2012)
- Foundation Fundamentals (2008)
- Foundation Grants to Individuals (2012)
- Foundation Growth and Giving Estimates (2012)
- Foundations and Public Policy (2009)
- The Grantseeker’s Guide to Winning Proposals (2008)
- Guía para escribir propuestas (2008)
- Guide to Funding for International and Foreign Programs (2012)
- International Grantmaking IV (2008)
- National Directory of Corporate Giving (2012)
- Securing Your Organization’s Future (2001)
- Social Justice Grantmaking II (2009)
- The 21st Century Nonprofit: Managing in the Age of Governance (2009)
Hours of Operation
Grant Library resources are available through the UTEP Library during hours of operation.
The following are the regular hours of operation (hours change when school is not in session).
Monday – Thursday 7:00 am to 1:00 am
Friday 7:00 am to 8:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Sunday 12:00 pm to 1:00 am
Please visit the UTEP Library page for current hours of operation