Flexible Content Template
The flexible content template allows us to display five types of content, these are: WYSIWYG, Tab, Accordion, Gallery and Highlights. Each one of these types of content provide different ways to showcase information in interactive and clean ways.
- WYSIWYG has a text editor where you can format your text easily with buttons in a similar way to Word
- Tab is a preset for shocasing information in tabs that show the desired information when clicked
- Accordion is a preset similar to tabs but it displays content beneath the clicked menu item; when clicked, the information remains visible until second click on menu item
- Gallery showcases thumbnails that, when clicked, displays a full size image with a caption
- Highlights uses bootstrap to create wells containing an image and an HTML section (3 per row)
Text Editor Content.