Masters Degree Requirements for BME
Requirements for MS Biomedical Engineering Degree
All students who enter the MS program must take:
- Physiology (BIOL 6304, BIOL 6305, or EE 5351).
- Anatomy (DRSC 5495).
- Research Methods (BME 5303).
- BME for Global Health1 (BME 5301).
- BME device design and regulation (BME 5304).
- BME signals and Telemedicine (BME 5302).
- Entrepreneurship (MGMT 5314 or BME 5390).
- Clinical Rotations (BME 5192).
- Device Practicum (BME 5196).
MS Credit Hour Requirements
|Thesis MS||NON-Thesis MS|
Thesis students will take 6 credit hours of Thesis, 3 credit hours of electives, 2 credit hours of seminar and one credit hour of clinical research. Non-thesis students will take 3 credit hours of project/internship, 6 credit hours of electives, 2 credit hours of seminar and one credit hour of clinical research.
If you have any questions regarding the BME MS degree program please contact:
Carmen E. Martinez
Also, you may visit the, or email them at: