The program is now available online at:
Click here to access detailed conference program.
This is for those with a Morressieri account who have registered for the conference. You will need to be logged on to your account to view it.
Machine Learning (ML) and Digital Engineering (DE) are at the heart of today's different industries, ranging from advanced manufacturing to biomedical systems to resilient ecosystems, civil infrastructures, smart cities, and healthcare. They have become indispensable for solving complex problems in science, engineering, and technology development. The purpose of the MMLDE-CSET 2023 conference is to facilitate the transition of ML and DE from fundamental research to mainstream fields and technologies through advanced data science, mechanistic methods, and computational technologies. This 3-day conference features technical tracks of emerging ML-DE fields and applications, special public lectures, short courses, and demonstrations. The conference will be held in a hybrid format, featuring both on-site and virtual sessions.
- Track 1: Multiscale Materials and Engineering Systems
- Track 2: Digital Twins in Aerospace and Defense
- Track 3: Machine learning finite element and numerical methods
- Track 4: Reduced-Order Modeling for Fluids, Solids, and Structures
- Track 5: MMLDT in STEM Education
- Track 6: Digital twins and mechanistic data science in additive manufacturing
- Track 7: Digital Thread in Product Lifecycle
- Track 8: Skills for Digital Workforce
- Track 9: Geosystems, geostatics
- Track 10: Mechanistic based machine learning for autonomous systems
- November 2022: Mini-symposium Proposal submission
- February 2023: Abstract Submission
- May 2023: Early Registration
- July 2023: Regular Registration
- August 2023: Late Registration
- September 2023: Conference