2nd IACM MMLDE-CSET 2023
2nd IACM Mechanistic Machine Learning and Digital Engineering for Computational Science, Engineering & Technology
An IACM Conference
September 24-27, 2023 | El Paso, TX
- The Conference Program-at-a-glance and other major events are available on the Program page.
- Pre-recorded video presentation submissions are due by September 2023. More information can be found on the Submissions page.
Machine Learning (ML) and Digital Engineering (DE) are at the heart of today's different industries, ranging from advanced manufacturing to biomedical systems to resilient ecosystems, civil infrastructures, smart cities, and healthcare. They have become indispensable for solving complex problems in science, engineering, and technology development. The purpose of the MMLDE-CSET 2023 conference is to facilitate the transition of ML and DE from fundamental research to mainstream fields and technologies through advanced data science, mechanistic methods, and computational technologies. This 3-day conference features technical tracks of emerging ML-DE fields and applications, special public lectures, short courses, and demonstrations. The conference will be held in a hybrid format, featuring both on-site and virtual sessions.
Conference Topics (Pending)
- September 2022: Mini-symposium Proposal submission
- February 2023: Abstract Submission
- May 2023: Early Registration
- July 2023: Regular Registration
- August 2023: Late Registration
- September 2023: Conference