About the Program
- Stipend support for up to six semesters (3 years at $10,000 per year)
- Training in areas that complement technical knowledge
- Access to research mentors
- Readiness for faculty employment
- Job hunting preparation
In order to be eligible for the program, the applicant must:
- have an in-major GPA of 3.0 or above;
- have at least 90 earned SCH toward a BS in engineering*;
- be Pell-grant eligible;
- be currently enrolled full-time, in an engineering major
- be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, national, or refugee; and
- submit a scholarship application, available on the “APPLY ONLINE” tab.
* -- currently supported disciplines include Civil, Electrical, Industrial, and Metallurgical
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant Number 1930558. Any opinions, finding, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.