Join us at the Homecoming Pregame Party!
Join the UTEP Alumni Association to celebrate the culmination of Homecoming Week with your family and fellow alumni on Saturday, November 4 from 4:00 – 6:30pm in the GR-2 Parking Lot right outside the North End of the Sun Bowl Stadium before you make your way to cheer on the Miners!
$20 – Adult Ticket
- One Desert Oak Barbecue meal (Brisket, ribs, green chile rice, and potato salad)
- Soft Drink or Water
- Two beers
$10 – Child Ticket
- One Desert Oak Barbecue chopped brisket sandwich and bag of chips
- Juice Box, Soft Drink or Water
Homecoming Pregame Party Activities Include:
- Music and FUN!
- Mini-miner play area and activities
- UTEP Miner Giveaways
- Cash bar hosted by Food Services/Sodexo
- Special game-day presentation by UTEP Band, Cheer, Dance and Pay Dirt Pete
Tickets will be sold on a first-come first-serve basis until Friday, October 27th or the event reaches capacity. For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pregame Party Additional Info:
- Please bring the e-mail confirmation for your purchase to receive your event bracelet at the check-in table. Guests will not be served without their bracelets. Your event bracelet contains your meal and drink tickets.
- No refunds or exchanges. All sales are final. Tickets are transferable, but guests still need to check in prior to entering the field.
- No pets, glass, outside food, beverage, or alcohol are allowed.
- Football game tickets are not included with this purchase and are not sold on-site at the pregame party.
Free parking is limited within the surrounding areas. The closest paid parking lot is the Glory Road Garage located across from the Don Haskins Center. Gameday parking passes can be purchased through UTEP Athletics here.
Have questions regarding the Homecoming Pregame Party? Please contact our team at email@example.com.