University Research Institute Awards
The University Research Awards (URI) are state appropriated funds that are awarded to individuals and offices on campus which engage in or support faculty research. The appropriated funds are independent of and in addition to funds provided by national, state, and private agencies in support of University research. Recommendations for URI awards are made to the Vice President for Research by the Faculty Senate Research committee, whose membership is composed of faculty from each college. The committee recommends funding for those proposals that:
- Assist in the professional development of new junior faculty members.
- Assist in the development of research programs that will attract external sources of funds.
- Make maximum use of resources and facilities available within this institution.
For more information:
Guidelines for University Research Institute Proposals (2017-2018)
- Fall 2014 Awards
- Spring/Summer 2014 Awards
- Fall/Spring/Summer 2013-2014 Awards
- Spring/Summer/Fall 2013 Awards
- Fall 2012 Awards
- Spring 2012 Awards
- Fall 2011 Awards
- Spring 2011 Awards
- Fall 2010 Awards
- Spring 2010 Awards
- Fall 2009 Awards
- Spring 2009 Awards
- Fall 2008 Awards
- FY 2007-08 Awards
- FY 2006-07 Awards