Kaplan Live-Online MCAT Prep - Spring/Summer 2024
The Medical Professions Institute will again be providing access to the Kaplan Test Prep, Live-Online MCAT Prep courses in Spring and Summer 2024.
Through UTEP's contract with Kaplan, students are able to take advantage of these courses at discounted rates.
The 2021 rate is $1299 (compared to $2699 retail price), currently enrolled UTEP students will receive an additional $50 discount. Students will have unlimited access to -
- 14 3-hour scheduled online classes with a team of expert MCAT teachers
- Personalized homework assignments based on your strengths and weaknesses
- Access to unlimited livestreamed workshops including in-depth MCAT CARS strategy workshops
- A 3,000+ question Qbank that you can customize by length, topic, and subtopic
- 17 full-length, realistic practice tests
- The mobile companion app to practice on-the-go
- 7-book MCAT subject review set
- 90+ brand new content refresher videos covering the highest-yield MCAT topics
- All the official AAMC practice material available
- Flexible scheduling options that make it easy to fit studying into your life
- Virtual reality study app covering ~1,000 MCAT science topics (compatible with Meta Quest 2 headset)
- Explainer videos for 300+ difficult and high-yield MCAT questions on official AAMC practice tests
Registration for these courses is facilitated through UTEP's Professional and Public Programs Office.