Residence Hall Parking
All three properties provide parking spaces specific to residents. Parking and Transportation Services do constant rounds on all of our properties to ensure that unauthorized vehicles are not parked in our spaces. Therefore, all residents with a vehicle should apply for their parking permit/decal to prevent citations from the University.
- Do not park along the fire lane, easy access parking (without placard), or full-time staff parking for you will be cited.
- Please park correctly in between the lines and respect ADA Parking Spaces. Also, in Miner Canyon, parking should be
upthe hill, all cars should face Copper Hall.
- Guest who
donot live in Miner Canyon areparking at their own risk.
Due to limited parking, visitors will not receive a parking pass or will be allowed to go through the gate. This is to ensure that every resident has a parking space available and to provide a more safe community. For additional visiting information keep reading below.
Cross parking when Shuttles aren’t running
- Perimeter and Remote permit holders can park at any Blue or Green lot after
- Garage holders can park at any Blue or Green after
- Any other parking permit holders can park at Sun Bowl and Schuster Garage only after
- Silver stay in Silver, and after
3pm, cross parking is allowed to any Blue or Green lots.
- Silver (SB2 and RA2) have designated faculty and staff parking
- All current permits can cross park in Silver after
- Orange can only park at garages after
4pm. Orange can park at Silver after 3pm
- All other permits can park inside campus after
Print the form below. Fill it out and hand it to the front desk of your property.