INTERNSHIP & FELLOWSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- Hispanic Association of Universities & Colleges. Paid summer and other Internships.
- Hispanic Congressional Caucus Graduate Fellowship Program. Paid fellowship program for exceptional Latinos who have earned a graduate degree or higher related to a chosen policy issue area within three years of program start date unparalleled exposure to hands-on experience in public policy. Program specifically focuses on the areas of health, housing, law, STEM science, secondary and higher education. Fellowship program seeks to enhance participants’ leadership abilities, strengthen professional skills, and increase the presence of Latinos in public policy areas.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Paid internships, fellowships, and employment opportunities. (www.cdc.gov/Fellowships/).
- American Public Health Association Internships & Fellowships.
- SOPHE Health Education & Health Promotion Internship. The Society for Public Health Education (SOPHE) provides leadership to the profession of health education and health promotion. This internship is for approximately 14 weeks and involves work on a variety of projects and tasks pertinent to SOPHE’s mission.
- Association of Schools of Public Health (ASPH). (https://fellowships.asph.org/).
- Association for Prevention Teaching and Research (APTR).
- National Cancer Institute.
- Association of Public Health Laboratories (APHL).
- National Institutes of Health (NIH): John E Fogarty International Center. (http://www.fic.nih.gov/About/Pages/Employment.aspx).
- Population Council. (http://www.popcouncil.org/what/professionalresources.asp).
- Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) Internships.
- World Health Organization (WHO) Fellowship Programme.
- World Bank Young Professionals Programme (Jobs). (http://siteresources.worldbank.org/EXTHRJOBS/Resources/1058432-1304013341703/index.html).
- World Bank Summer & Winter Internships.
- Junior Professionals Program for Afro-Descendants (JPPAD) & US Minorities.
- Inter-American Foundation Grassroots Development Fellowship Program.
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY WEBSITES
- City of El Paso Department of Public Health.
- Texas State Department of Public Health Services.
- Texas Public Health Association. Texas Public Health Job Postings.
- American Public Health Association CareerMart. Public health career resource service offering a full database of job listings, resume critiques, cover letter writing, and career coaching.
- ASPH Career & Employment Links. Association of Schools of Public Health.
- ASTHO Job Bank. Association of State and Territorial Health Officials (ASTHO) Job seekers can browse for jobs and anonymously post resumes. State health agencies and other public health organizations can post job openings.
- CDC Employment Information. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Public Health Training Opportunities.
- Chronicle of Higher Education. (http://chronicle.com)
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
- DHHS Employment Opportunities. Department of Health and Human Services.
- FDA Employment Opportunities. Food and Drug Administration.
- Information for Prospective Public Health Students. Association of Schools of Public Health (ASPH). Provides information and resources for people interested in pursuing an education and career in public health.
- Global Health Connection job listings. (http://globalhealthconnections.org/).
- HigerEdJobs. (www.HigherEdJobs.com).
- Job Opportunities at NLM, NIH, DHHS. National Library of Medicine (NLM) U.S.) – Comprehensive job listings for the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and detailed information about the National Library of Medicine (NLM) job announcements. (www.nlm.nih.gov/about/jobs/jobs.html).
- Job Opportunities in HRSA. Health Resources and Services Administration.
- Jobs @ NIH. National Institutes of Health (NIH). (www.jobs.nih.gov/).
- NACCHO Job Listings. National Association of County and City Health Officials.
- Pan American Health Organization Careers.
- PHF Employment Opportunities. Public Health Foundation.
- Public Health Employment Connection. Emory University Rollins School of Public Health.
- Public Health Fellowships. Partners in Information Access for the Public Health Workforce (PIAPHW) – Links to selected public health fellowship opportunities from government agencies and professional and research organizations. (http://phpartners.org/jobs.html).
- PublicHealthJobs.net . ASPH Career Services Council.