Short Course Proposal Submission
The Short Course Proposal Submission for MMLDE-CSET 2023.
Proposals may be submitted using this form. The proposal should be a summary of what is to be presented and what participants can expect to gain from attending. For proposers, please note the following:
- The short courses will be held on Sunday, September 24, 2023.
- All short courses may be scheduled between 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM. Short course materials are expected to be for 5-6 hours duration.
- The short course rate for registered participants is assessed at $250.
- All short course organizers are required to submit a detailed course outline and syllabus as soon as your short course is accepted.
- Preparing and distributing the course material will be the responsibility of the course organizers.
- The short course will be canceled by August 5, 2023 if enrollment is insufficient. Enrollment is considered insufficient if the projected revenue will be less than the projected expenses.
- Morning and afternoon breaks and lunch will be provided.