The Bachelor of Multidisciplinary Studies (BMS)
The Bachelor of Multidisciplinary Studies is a flexible degree plan that allows you to maximize the credits you have already earned and to build a degree plan that best fits your educational goals. The Bachelor of Multidisciplinary Studies may be a good fit for you if you:
- Want flexibility and help managing your undergraduate study;
- Have accumulated semester credits in various programs and/or various institutions, but the combination of those courses has not led to the completion of a degree;
- Have varied interests and want to study different disciplines;
- Are a working student who has accumulated semester credits and desire professional advancement that only a degree can provide; or
- Have interrupted your studies for any reason.
UTEP offers a variety of flexible pathways for completing your BMS degree.
The Bachelor of Multidisciplinary Studies degree can be completed by taking courses on the UTEP campus. Because the BMS degree allows flexibility in your course work, you have the opportunity to enroll in courses that fit with your busy life and your academic interests. UTEP offers a wide variety of courses that work with your schedule--early morning, late afternoon and evening, and weekend.
Both On-Campus and Online Classes
UTEP offers a Bachelor of Multidisciplinary Studies degree that can be completed through a combination of online and face-to-face courses. Because the BMS degree allows flexibility in your course work, you have the opportunity to enroll in face-to-face and/or online courses that fit with your busy life and your academic interests.
If you are ready to finish your degree, please read through the information provided on this website and contact a BMS Academic Advisor at email@example.com or 915-747-5151 to get started!