The Grant Collection at the UTEP Library is one of over two hundred similar resource collections affiliated with the Foundation Center in New York City. The collection is located in the Research/Instruction area on the second floor of the Library.
The collection contains the following types of information:
- Directories providing information concerning public, private, and corporate funding
- Reference books on grantsmanship
- A selection of U. S. foundation annual reports
- Manuals providing information on the creation and operation of non-profit groups
- Information on fundraising for non-profit organizations
- Instructional materials for proposal and grant writing
Foundation Collection materials are for use in the Library; they do not circulate. Photocopy services are available in the building for copying print materials. Electronic information may be downloaded.
The collection is available during the hours the Library is open:
|Monday - Thursday||7:00am - 10:00pm|
|Friday||7:00am - 8:00pm|
|Saturday||10:00am - 6:00pm|
|Sunday||12 noon - 10:00pm|
Hours may vary during intersessions
Assistance and instruction in the use of the collection are available. For additional information call the Library Research/Instruction Desk at 747-5643.