The Business Center in the College of Nursing provides support to our faculty and staff with processing business transactions (such as procurement, travel, reimbursements, appointments, etc.) To better serve you, please use resources below and submit your request by using the appropriate form. One of our staff members will be happy to assist you.
- Appointments: New appointments, appointment change, and re-appointments for faculty, students, staff.
- Authorization for Personnel Services (APS): Authorization to engage and pay for professional services, contracted services, guest lecturers, and other temporary services. May not be used for current employees.
- Purchases from Vendors/Purchase Order: User can still be a "Shopper" in Miner Mall and assign a cart to someone in the business center.
- Reclassification of Expenditures: Move an expenditure from one account to another or make a correction within the same account.
- Reimbursement/Payments: Personal reimbursement or direct payment to vendors.
- Student Notice of Award (SNOA): Student support (stipend) as tuition, scholarships, or participant support.
- Transfer of Funds: Move funds within an account between budget categories (usually grant accounts); or move funds between different accounts (must be of the same type -14, 19, 30).
- Travel Authorization: Request travel arrangements (booking flights and hotels and renting cars).