Resources/ Useful Links
Residence Life Student Portal:
- Apply for On-Campus Housing
- Get Information on Housing Applications that you have submitted
- Review your Address Information
- Enter or Update your Emergency Contact Information
- Review and Sign your Contract for On-Campus Housing
- Submit a Request to Cancel your Housing Contract
- Submit a Room Change Request
- Submit and track Work Orders for Current Residents
The Resident Handbook provides detailed and comprehensive guidelines for all residents who live on-campus. These guidelines allow residents to understand what is authorized, what should be prevented, and what does not go along the University standards.
To access the Resident Handbook:
Residence Hall Parking:
All three properties provide parking spaces specific to residents. Parking and Transportation Services do constant rounds on all of our properties to ensure that unauthorized vehicles are not parked in our spaces. Therefore, all residents with a vehicle should apply for their parking permit/decal to prevent citations from the University.
To apply for a parking permit/decal: