Community Nonprofit organizations are invited to create their own account on the CUE (cue.utep.edu), and request for UTEP student volunteers.
Are asked to detail the following information:
- Number of volunteers needed and time slots or shifts
- General description of what tasks volunteers will perform
- Description of the event including date and location
- Why it is so important that volunteers sign up for your need/event
- Whether volunteers will be provided food, t-shirt or any other materials
- Whether training is needed
- Person of contact with contact information
It is also highly encouraged that you provide a flyer of your need/event that can be used to promote it. Please note that events are selected by students and the CCE cannot guarantee that all volunteer slots be filled. NO political campaign volunteers may be requested.
The CUE (cue.utep.edu) is a web-based platform that’s purpose is to connect students to the El Paso Community. The CUE provides students the option to browse through non-profit agencies and select volunteer opportunities that fit their needs and interests.
Links on how to: