Disseminating & Publishing Community-Engaged Scholarship
The Center for Community Engagement provided a morning of workshops, connections, and strategies revolving around the process of taking community-engaged work from concept to documented scholarship. Participants gained insight about the fundamentals of conducting community-engaged scholarship, engaged in discussions with leading publishers in the field, and shared their own strategies and knowledge.
Community Engaged Scholarship Forum
The puprose of this forum was to:
- Offer an avenue for researchers to present community engaged scholarship at the various levels or stages of the research process.
- Present models, ideas, and opportunities for fellow researchers to learn from
- Showcase various areas of community engaged research
- Engage in dialogue about best practices and ethics when working with the community
- Strengthen the network among community engaged faculty