How to Apply (Graduate)
- Prospective graduate students who have not yet applied for admission to UTEP should visit the UTEP Graduate Studies web site.
- For more information about our graduate degree programs, click here.
Materials Required for Application
Graduate Applicants will need to supply the following to the graduate college:
- Official Transcripts
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Letter of intent
- International Students: TOEFL score of 550 or higher (or equivalent English proficiency score)
The Department of Music also requires the following:
- Audition: Live or video recording, scheduled with a faculty member in your primary area of study.
- Interview with a faculty member in the primary area of study.
- See Audition Information for specific requirements for each area.
All applicants must audition for the faculty. Please review all the audition information and requirements.
For questions about graduate admissions or Teaching Assistantships, please contact Dr. Dominic Dousa, Graduate Advisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.