How to Apply (Graduate)
- Prospective graduate students who have not yet applied for admission to UTEP should visit the UTEP Graduate Studies web site.
- For more information about our graduate degree programs, click here.
Materials Required for Application
Graduate Applicants will need to supply the following to the graduate college:
- Official Transcripts
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Letter of intent
- International Students: TOEFL score of 550 or higher (or equivalent English proficiency score)
The Department of Music also requires the following:
- Audition: Live or video recording, scheduled with a faculty member in your primary area of study.
- Interview with a faculty member in the primary area of study.
- See Audition Information for specific requirements for each area.
All applicants must audition for the faculty. Please review all the audition information and requirements.