- Area Recital Reservation Form
- Graduate Music Education Admission Form
- Graduate Music Performance Admission Form
- Faculty and Guest Recital Program Template
- Request for Travel Authorization Form (fillable PDF)
- Entertainment Expense Form (fillable PDF)
- Texas Hotel Occupancy Tax Exemption Certificate
- Sick Leave Request and Report Form
- Authorization for Personal Services
- Supplier Information Form (For New Vendors)
- Telephone Quote Sheet (For Items Over $5000)
- Anthony Travel (800) 684-2044; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transaction Center
Student Recital Event Title format:
Student Name, type of recital, from the Studio of Dr. X
Example: John Doe, Senior Recital, from the Studio of Dr. Oscar Macchioni
Student Travel Policies and Procedures
- All Students must complete a release form prior to travel
- Faculty members accompanying students on trips must complete a travel request form
- All travel arrangements should be made through consultation with the department's administrative assistant.
- Students are responsible for abiding by the rules and regulations contained in the UTEP Handbook of Operating Procedures while they are traveling. The faculty member in charge of travel for any trip may promulgate additional rules concerning expectations of students while on the trip.
- Official policies on student travel can be found here.