Post-Graduate NAM and NE Certificates
Certificate in Nursing Administration and Management
The Post-Graduate Certificate in Nursing Administration and Management is designed for nurses who have already earned a Master of Science Degree in Nursing and seek further preparation in administration and management in healthcare settings. The online program focuses on the development of administrative skills based on theory and evidence based practice. Key concepts include managing human resources, managing financial resources, and managing quality.
Certificate in Nursing Education
The Post-Graduate Certificate in Nursing Education is designed for nurses who have already earned a Master of Science Degree in Nursing and seek further preparation in nursing education. The online program prepares students to work as nursing educators in schools of nursing, staff development or continuing education. The focus is on the development and enhancement of educator competencies in teaching, assessment of learning, and curriculum development.
- Submit online application to the Graduate School.
- GRE scores and letters of recommendation are not required.
- All applicants must first meet the Graduate School admission requirements. The Graduate School evaluates your application and transcripts; then, forwards the application to the School of Nursing. There is only one UTEP Graduate application process.
- Two Day- On campus New Student Orientation is highly recommended for all NAM & NE students.
- A personalized degree plan will be provided by the School of Nursing, along with an acceptance letter which the applicant must sign and return