Click on the following links for more information
Traditional BSN Information Packet
Notice of Potential Ineligibility For License
Click here to view licensure information by state.
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing four-year degree plan offers a professional nursing curriculum that provides an innovative integrated and conceptual model for teaching and learning. It is grounded in the sciences upon which increasingly more difficult and complex nursing care concepts and practice are developed. Each course includes care across the life span with increasing complexity, breadth, and depth. Critical thinking and decision making are emphasized to provide comprehensive nursing care.
The nursing curriculum is a four semester program that can be completed in 15 to 24 months.
At a glance
- Hospital Days Simulated Experiences in state-of-the-art Simulation Lab
- Diverse faculty and student population
- High percentage of minority faculty
- The overall 2018 NCLEX-RN examination pass rate is 97.5%
- 40 years of nursing excellence
- High student retention rate
Laura Rodriguez, DNP, APRN, CNS Myrna Anchondo, MBA
Associate Dean, Undergraduate Education Assistant Dean for UG Student Affairs