Welcome to the UTEP Affiliation Agreement webpage. We are pleased to announce that Affiliation Agreements (AA) will be processed electronically through IRBNet effective August 2013.
This user-friendly, web-based site facilitates the Educational Experience Affiliation Agreement and Program Agreement templates adopted by the UT System.
Within this site, you will find the required UT templates for Affiliation Agreements, training tools to assist you with submission and a link to IRBNet.
For any questions or assistance with the submission process, please feel free to contact ORSP at the numbers listed below.
Affiliations Agreements Database
The Affiliation Agreements Database is a database search tool with a filter capability to search for sites that have current Affiliation Agreement in place with UTEP.
View Affiliation Agreements Database
- All affiliation agreements must be submitted electronically through www.IRBNet.org
- Submit three (3) months prior to the intended effective date.
Affiliation Agreement Forms
- Facility Information Form (FIF)
- Educational Experience Affiliation Agreement (EEAA)
- Program Agreement (PA)
- AA-00-Instruction Sheet for EEAA forms
- IRBNet PowerPoint Affiliation Agreement Training
- Submission Directions
Contact InformationAthena Fester
Office of Research and Sponsored Projects
Burges Hall, Room 404