Applying to the MAT Program
Students interested in the MAT programs must apply through UTEP's Graduate School. Please read the application procedure at http://www.utep.edu/graduate/apply-now/apply-now.html .
Application Fees and Deadlines
There is a $45 application fee for Domestic and Mexican national applicants and $80 for International applicants. Applications are reviewed year round for the admission to the program in Fall, Spring or Summer.
For the most up-to-date information on admission requirements and fees, please refer to the Graduate School website http://www.utep.edu/graduate/, or contact the Graduate School.
Official transcripts must be submitted with admission applications. Unofficial transcripts may be submitted temporarily, but official transcripts must sent to the Graduate School as soon as possible. The Graduate School will obtain transcripts for applicants who obtained their degrees at UTEP.
All graduate applicants must submit the application for UTEP Graduate school. Applicants to the MAT-Mathematics program must also submit the application form for the Department of Mathematical Sciences.
Online Application for UTEP Graduate School
- Go tohttp://www.utep.edu/graduate/apply-now/apply-now.html
(a new browser window will open).
Follow the appropriate links to fill out and submit your application.
Online Application Form for the Department of Mathematical Sciences
(Required for MAT-Mathematics Applicants Only)
- The online form is at
- Applicants should save the form and send it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Applicants are advised to e-mail the graduate advisor to confirm that he has received the form.
- Graduate School
- Academic Services Building, Room 223
- (915) 747-5491, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Israel Arreola (Mathematics contact at the Graduate School )
- (915) 747-7859, or email@example.com
- Dr. Kyung-An Han (MAT-Science)
- Dr. Kien Lim (MAT-Mathematics)