Programa de Asistencia Estudiantil (PASE)
The Programa de Asistencia Estudiantil (PASE) is a tuition benefit designed for citizens and permanent residents of Mexico with financial need. This program grants a discount to eligible participants so they can pay the same tuition as residents of the state of Texas. The validity of the program is for one academic year beginning with the fall term, followed by spring and summer of the following year. Once the student is approved for PASE, they must recertify each year to continue receiving the benefit. Failure to recertify by the deadline provided will result in the student’s responsibility to pay the non-resident tuition rate for that term.
PASE Info Sessions
ALL PASE INFORMATION SESSIONS WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLY VIA ZOOM.
Webinars will be presented in Spanish and are opened to prospective, new and current international students and their families.
- Registration is not required.
- Sessions are approximately 90 minutes long.
- All times listed are Mountain Time
- The webinar will open 15 minutes before the start time.
- Participant audio and video will not be shared.
- We recommend joining a few minutes before it starts to ensure your technical and audio settings are adjusted.
Below are the upcoming sessions with zoom links:
- Thursday, February 16, 2023; 10:00am - 11:30am
- Tuesday, March 7, 2023; 3:00pm - 4:30pm
- Thursday, March 23, 2023; 10:00am - 11:30am
- Monday, April 17, 2023; 5:00pm - 6:30pm
- Wednesday, April 19, 2023; 3:00pm - 4:30pm
- Wednesday, May 10, 2023; 5:00pm - 6:30pm
- Thursday, May 18, 2023; 11:00am - 12:30pm
- Wednesday, June 14, 2023; 3:00pm - 4:30pm