As of Tuesday, June 1, 2021, the Office of International Programs and Study Abroad and the Passport Acceptance Facility have resumed in-person services.
Location: Room 203, Union East
Hours of operation: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- If you have questions for the Office of International Programs, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have questions for Study Abroad, please e-mail email@example.com.
- If you have questions for the Passport Acceptance Facility, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Coronavirus Guidance for International Students
Office of International Programs and Study Abroad
The Office of International Programs and Study Abroad provides services to international students, scholars, and dependent family members assisting them with maintaining their non-immigrant statuses. We work with academic and administrative partners in the colleges to build on the success of the UTEP international community. Our services our guided by the notion that today "interconnected social and economic landscape" delineates the performance of specialists (e.g., students, educators, and civic and public officials).