Finance IAP Forms
HR IAP Forms
Student Payee Information Form
- This form is required to set up a vendor record for non-employee students for the purpose of creating a travel authorization, or processing a payment. Submit a hard copy of this form to Accounts Payable.
- Note: After the student has been entered into the system, submit an Employee Reimbursement, Vendor Payment, or Travel Authorization document.
Background Check Form
- Initiates the background check process.
- To be completed by department.
- Requires Cost Center/Project ID.
- Electronically routes to account approver and Human Resources.
Budget Transfer Request
- Request to transfer funds between projects or cost centers.
Affiliate Credential Request Form
- The Affiliate Credential Request IAP is used for student program participants and for 800# (SPRIDEN ID). Affiliate credential requests for University Business Affiliates should be submitted via the Affiliate Request eForm.
Grant Expense Transfer Request Form
- Request an expense (non-salary) transfer for grant projects including grant cost share.
Additional Pay Request Form
The Additional Pay Request form is used when requesting payment to full time faculty or staff for additional duties performed outside their full time job function.
You should use this form for the following payments:
- Communication Device Allowances
- Temporary/Additional Duties
- Instructional Teaching/Course Development
Note: This request should be submitted and approved prior to start date of additional duties. This form should not be used for any grant funded payment. Please contact the Office of Research and Sponsored Projects for direction on grant payments.
Off-Cycle Request Form
- Request for earnings that were due to be paid on a prior scheduled payroll run but were not processed due to incomplete records and/or appointments.
Request Access to PeopleSoft
Front Office Access Request
Request access to view/initiate finance transactions as well as department HR data.
Submit one request for all roles that are needed. Approval for some roles will be pending until required training is completed.
Back Office Access to PeopleSoft
Request administrative access to execute business processes, submit one request for all roles that are needed.
Once submitted the form will route to multiple approvers.