Centennial Museum Rental Space
The Centennial Museum and Chihuahuan Desert Gardens is available to rent for UTEP Departments and Registered Student Organizations events, meetings, or workshops. Please complete and submit the RSVP form to email@example.com
Reservation form: Centennial Museum Reservation Form
If you have further questions, feel free to call at 915-747-5565.
- $100 base rental fee for events occurring during regular museum hours with two weeks prior notice
- $50 additional fee for all reservations made with less than two-week prior notice
- $50 per hour charge for events occurring before/after regular museum hours (10am-4pm)
- $25 fee to use garden areas in addition to use of indoor space; $25 flat fee for use of gardens only
Registered Student Organizations:
- No rental fee required for events occurring during regular museum hours with two weeks prior notice and for a maximum of two hours
- $25 fee for events over two hours
- $50 flat fee for all reservations made with less than two-week notice
- $25 per hour fee for events occurring before/after museum hours (10am-4pm)
- $10 fee to use garden areas in addition to use of indoor space; $10 flat fee for use of gardens only
NOTE: $50 cancellation fee for events canceled with less than 24-hour notice
**UTEP has a contract with Sodexo to provide food and beverages for all.
EXTERNAL ENTITIES MUST CONTACT UNIVERSITY RELATIONS AT 915-747-8244
As the reserving party, you are responsible for all clean up immediately after the event. Please be sureto communicate this policy to your caterer, vendors, volunteers, and other on-site helpers to ensure proper clean up. The museum does not have staff available to assist with event set-up or break-down.
All food, drinks, and trash must be removed from museum immediately after event. All tables and chairs must be folded up, stacked and set aside in a designated space, ready for immediate pick-up. The museum can provide trash cans and it is the reserving party's responsibility to properly collect and dispose of all trash.
Museum Hours of Operation are Monday - Saturday 10:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
For all catering needs, please contact Sodexo at 915-747-7460.
For custodial needs, please contact Custodial Services at 915-747-7187.
For reserved parking space requests, please contact the Office of Parking and Transportation at 915-747-5724.
For additional furniture/equipment, please contact Facilities at 915-747-7116.