Mission, Vision and Values
The UTEP College of Health Sciences provides high-impact, interprofessional, and transformative education, research and community engagement.
The UTEP College of Health Sciences leads the preparation of health and human service professionals to improve quality of life, and eliminate health disparities in the Paso del Norte region and beyond.
OUR CORE VALUES
As a College, we believe in…
- Transformative Learning, Teaching, and Research
- Equity, Diversity, and Social Accountability
- Commitment, Perseverance, and Integrity
- Civic and Global Engagement
- Asset-Based Approach and Sustainability
STRATEGIC PLAN 2019-2024
- What do you see as its strengths? Do you have any recommendations?
- How do you see the plan aligning with your work and your role in the community/region? What do you see as the most pressing issues and challenges facing our local communities and our region?
- How can you and/or your agency collaborate with the College of Health Sciences to help operationalize the strategic plan?
This strategic plan will be translated into measurable objectives at the program level. Progress will be shared widely and will be publicly accessible.
Please share your feedback with us by sending an email to: email@example.com.