Student Support Center
Welcome to the Student Support Center – UTEP's College of Health Sciences Undergraduate Advising Office!
The Student Support Center (SSC) is dedicated to providing a quality advising experience. This website is a supplement to the advising services offered to College of Health Sciences (CHS) students. It aims to provide students with the tools and resources needed to make the best academic decisions possible!
The CHS Student Support Center staff is currently available to serve and assist you both in-person and remotely.
Please visit our Advising 101 page for information about the CHS academic advisors, registration, graduation, deadlines, program of study, and many more areas related to advising.
The SSC Staff assists CHS Students with the following:
- Academic advising (registration advising and general concerns)
- Changing majors
- Understanding degree plans and course requirements
- Applying for graduation
- Improving academic performance
- Answering questions about CHS and UTEP policies
- Reviewing and signing paperwork and forms
- Connecting students to other campus resources when appropriate
- Operating hours of the CHS Student Support Center are 8-12 & 1-5, Monday-Friday.
- We are located in HSSN Room 200
- Phone: 915-747-7234
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure to include your UTEP ID number, and email us from your miners.utep.edu email to ensure we can respond with detailed information. Please allow 24 business hours (Monday-Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM) for a response.
We look forward to assisting you!