Fall 2020 Advising
Advising for Fall 2020 classes began in March 2020. The schedule of classes can be accessed through goldmine or this link.
Advising is still ongoing for Fall 2020 semester! Please reach out to us so you can get advised to regsiter for Fall semester, which starts on August 24!
- CHS Students who have less than 46 cumulative posted credits are advised by the Academic Advising Center - call them at 915-747-5290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CHS Students who have 46+ cumulative credits should email their advisor if they wish to be advised via email (contacts below) or can call 915-747-7234 to set up a phone/video appointment with their advisor.
- Kinesiology students with 46+ credits are advised by Alondra Miranda email@example.com
- Rehabilitation Sciences students with 46+ credits are advised by Denise Tovar firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Health Promotion and Public Health students with 46+ credits are advised by Denise Tovar email@example.com.
- Clinical Lab Science and Social Work students with 46+ credits are advised by Denise Tovar firstname.lastname@example.org until they are accepted into the professional sequence of thier majors.
- Clinical Lab Science and Social Work students who have been admitted to or are in the professional sequence of their programs should reach out to their program director if registration advising is needed.
If you have questions or need further information, you may email email@example.com or call 915-747-7234.
For information regarding registration dates, please visit www.academics.utep.edu/registrar