Tell Us About Your Story
How has UTEP transformed your future?
Each commencement provides UTEP an opportunity to tell a story through the experiences and future plans of a graduate. Complete and submit the “Tell Us About Your Next Steps” form below. Perhaps you have a friend with a special story you want to share. Tell us how UTEP has helped you or a fellow graduate achieve your goals.
You may want to consider these questions in preparing your response:
• What impact has UTEP had on your life?
• Was there an individual at UTEP who made a significant impact in completing your education?
• Was there a specific turning point, incident, course, or learning experience that sparked your success?
• Have you been accepted to graduate/professional school?
• What are your employment options?
• What honors have you received?
• What extracurricular activities, campus organizations, community groups, study abroad and/or research experiences have contributed to your success at UTEP?
• List other members of your immediate or extended family who are graduates of UTEP (brothers, sisters, spouse, mom, dad, children, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc.)
Your story may be chosen to be included in the President’s commencement remarks. The local media may also decide to include your story in their news reports concerning commencement.