Creating an Assignment
1. Start by logging in to Blackboard, look for the course you want to edit and add an assignment.
2. Look for the menu on the top-most part of the course layout. Go to “Assessments” and more options will appear on the dropped menu. Click on “Assignment” to create and edit a new assignment.
2. A new window will appear showing the following editing options to create an Assignment.
Important elements that are needed to be filled before submitting the assignment:
- Make sure to give a name or title to the Assignment.
- Write down (if any) instructions needed for the assignment provided by the professor of the course.
- Upload any file that belongs to the assignment that needs to be displayed for students (instructions, rubrics, etc).
- According to the calendar of the course, select the date which this assignment must be due. After this date, the assignment will be closed and any submission will not be accepted.
- Possible points for this assignment must be filled according to any rubric or professor’s decision.
- Determine the availability dates for the assignment to be displayed in the course content.
- Check the box to track the number of views always.