In Blackboard, you can upload individual files as large as 100 megabytes to Blackboard and there is no limit to the number of individual files that you can upload.
1. In Edit Mode, access an existing content area (e.g., Content, Syllabus, Assignments) on the Course Menu.
2. On the Action Bar, click Build Content.
3. Click Item.
4. On the Create Item page, enter the item’s Name (required) and any accompanying Text (optional).
5. To add a file, click Browse My Computer. Repeat this step to add additional files.
6. Under Options select Yes for Permit Users to View this Content to make the item available to students.
7. Click Submit.