Generating Course Reports
1. In the Control Panel, click on the Evaluation link.
2. Then choose Course Reports.
1. A list and summary of reports will be presented
2. Search for the report you’d like to run and then click the down-arrow on the right to run
Run Reports Screen
1. To generate a report, select the format that you would like your report in from the drop-down menu. Options are: PDF, HTML, Excel, or Word. Note: Charts will not display in Excel format.
2. Select a Start and End date for your report.
3. By default, the report will include all Users. If desired, select individual students. Multiple students can be selected by holding down the Ctrl (PC) or Command (Mac) key.
4. Click Submit
NOTE: This screen will vary by report depending on what information is needed.
1. When the report is finished, you will see this window. To view the report, click on Download Report.